Thursday, February 3, 2011

That Romance Guy Takes Flight

Love is one of those subjects that most people wouldn't dare to claim to be an expert on. Rest assured I'm no different! However, in response to the love of my life's prodding, I am launching "That Romance Guy" as an attempt to help guys get creative in the romance department. Yours truly has no formal training on relationships or counseling but, then again, I've never heard of anyone getting a bachelor's in Romantic Studies. What I do possess is a steadfast desire to make the woman I love feel like the queen, world class lover, drop dead gorgeous, bowl of yumminess that she is! There is only 5% of me that feels in any way adequate enough to assist others in this romance thing. With that said, it seems as though I must have done a few things right otherwise my wife of 7 years wouldn't be pushing me to don my superhero cape and become....THAT ROMANCE GUY!!!  So I look forward to meeting fellow guys who value their relationships with the wives or girlfriends, but suffer from time to time with "romance block." Valentine's day is right around the corner so the first subject I'll  tackle is the last minute Valentine's guy. Until then, I dedicate this first entry and launch to my beautiful wife and mother of my 2 wonderful kids. Baby you continue to inspire me on a daily basis in every area of my life. I'm glad God chose you to be my "Lois Lane" as I take flight in this new endeavor. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment